Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
plus shipping, plus the cargo mat. all in all, you may save 25 bucks that way over your 5 piece dealer set at 145, and have to wait for them to be delivered. or you can head to walmart.

the tC doesnt need a rear wiper, imho.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ exactly. for a dollar a month i get mats cut to fit, anchored in place so the driver's mat never interferes with my driving, and in about 2 weeks, i will be pulling my carpet inserts out for the winter, leaving me with brand spankin new mats every spring. for the record, i also encourage someone to find me a cargo mat at walmart or costco or pep boys that actually fits the cargo area of my tC. imho, 1 buck a month is well worth it.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
to be honest, i dont think i have sold a single tC in the last 15 months without floormats in it, nor have i had any requests to do so that werent dropped when the client saw them. for us, its a "standard option" essentially. i mean, i will happily order you a car without them, but i assure you, every car on my lot has mats in it. otherwise, i would have to stock 40+ sets of mats a month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.