Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a TRD Source I trust: "The Supercharger has passed CARB and 2500 have been produced. TRD is waiting for the actual Cerification Number from CARB." They will be released soon after the number is issued. We have the unit back up on our site and will be taking pre orders in the near future. I'll let you know.

Ken

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'll take one too!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 16 2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, what he said!
You don't need a free one, Wolo, you're loaded!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Originally posted by Pharoh+Sep 16 2005, 03:13 PM-->QUOTE (Pharoh @ Sep 16 2005, 03:13 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolo
@Sep 16 2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, what he said! 
You don't need a free one, Wolo, you're loaded!

Sorry, couldn't resist. [/b]
Only way to stay "loaded" is to get things discounted or for free.... Look at the Tc from the factor there is only one true option, automatic transmission, so technically the scion Tc is loaded does that make u "loaded"

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
jack daniels makes me loaded.

the unicorn exists. my induction will soon be forced.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
You just blew me away, D...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ken do you think their will be a group buy on this...?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
HA! I'm not holding my breath on that one.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by superchargedscion@Sep 22 2005, 02:10 PM
Ken do you think their will be a group buy on this...?
Hey,

I've found that real group buys create delays while we try to gather a set number of people to buy, so we just get the best price and open it up to the everyone. Based on the current 'cost' figure from Toyota, the $2,950 looks like a great price for the customer, but not necessarily for the dealer.

Ken

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Guys, don't forget that even if you will manage to find similar price at the local dealer, you will have pay $200+ in sales tax... So $2950 + shipping does not sound that bad after all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.