Date: Sunday October Ninth, Two-Thousand Five
Time: TBD
Route:
Depart from Maita Scion
First meet: Budwiser Factory, Fairfield
Second meet: Vallejo
Third meet: Novato
Fourth meet: Sausalito, Food and stuff
Then: across the GGB, down embarcadero, over to the bay bridge, and home.

(more information will be posted REALLY soon)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
well, it is on the same day......
Having to choose for myself, it would obviously be the Lap Around the Bay, but I'm sure others would choose E.G. because it wouldn't take up most of their day, or they've been to a past E.G. BBQ & had fun, but didn't go on the lap, so they don't know what they're missing... ??

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ absolutely a valid point. we may have to move the date.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
date changed, cross referenced w/ our calendar and scionlife's. we should be clear for takeoff. more detals as this unfolds, and after moriarty and i do the test drive of the route.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm totally down for this, I should have my scion by this time and I live just 20 min away from the first stop *budwiser factory* hehe...Soo keep us updated guys.

·
Registered
41 Posts
any more details, like what time you guys were thinking about leaving? i totally want to go but sundays are hard days to plan stuff for so let me know!

·
Registered
346 Posts
i'm down, but i'm in hayward, so i'll have to drive up there. you should rename it "lap around the north bay".

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i noticed that if you make the whole drive to sacramento and back it will just a bit less than one tank of gas.

we did the south bay last year. we want to keep this trip fresh and a little different every year.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
besides, people are rolling out from sacramento to make this event. so, if there are individuals that are willing to drive out from there, rolling up from the south bay to a meeting point shouln't be a big deal.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
This event has been put on hold. there is simply not enough time for us to get it together in the fashion neccessay to justify the cost. we are working on a revamped version that will take place perhaps as the opening event to the 06 car season.
bigger, badder, and bolder, we are taking over treasure island for the afterparty, and will be including all scion owners (yes, the x-cars are on our list) for the drive and BBQ and all the rest that goes into a bit freakin car meet.
so, sorry for the delay, but life just got in the way this summer for us here at maita. expect more details to follow as we know them. those in the know for these things, we will still be needing that support, but now we have more time to make sure we really love how it all turns out. you guys out of the area, this will be the one to drive here for, i promise.

·
Registered
346 Posts
its all good. thatll give me more time to make my car sexier
haha.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, thats actually why we postponed it. wouldnt want you showing up in an un-sexy ride.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds fun! Curious, any chance of having it on a Saturday? My Sundays are usually pretty full...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.