Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a week or two I'll be taking my TC back to the dealer for the dreaded sun roof rattle as well as a quieter but just as annoying rear hatch rattle. As someone previously remarked, it sounds like a freaking Mariachi band. The rattling is loud enough to be heard easily above a moderate volume on the stereo.

Anyway, someone in a previous post mentioned that they contacted Scion directly and registered? documented? warranty work with a case number, the implication being that better service and followup were possible if Scion were looking over the shoulder so to speak of the local dealer.

Comments?
For those that had rattle problems, did the dealer fix it after one go? Did the rattle come back?

·
Registered
427 Posts
You could call Scion directly, but I'd just call my dealership and set up an appointment. Don't mention any TSB's unless they say they can't do anything about it. That way if it's not a TSB problem, they don't just apply the TSB fix and leave it at that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.