Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, washed my car today in freezing cold weather, got a little frost bite and did some waxing, needed to in order to get ready for those nice road salts! BTW, there really good on pretzels!

Okay, before I get to my pictures, ill tell you my current modifications:

BODY:

Sideview Blinker Smoked Lights (bluebatmobile)
3rd Brake Light Smoked (bluebatmobile)
(these are better looking in real like than the pictures, ill take more when its a nice day out and will look good outside or something, this is temporary)

AUDIO:

The MP3 SCION HU (i like it, so eat it)
Rockford Fosgate T1 10" Power
Custom Enclosure for suited SQFT of Air
Kenwood 350WATT amp (got it for free, works quite nicely)

SECURITY:

Scion Security (just locks the doors after 10 seconds, from what I have seen)

(thats it for right now)

UPCOMING MODIFICATIONS:

WHEELS (18 or 19" chrome or chrome lip with gunmetal or something, lighter wheels, spring)
Pirelli Pzero's (with the wheels)
Custom Ground Wire Kit (DIY from SL)
Spare Tire Replacement with Custom Fiberglass Enclosure (stealth sub, cant see anything)
Tint on Windows (20% all around, professionally done)
Strut Bar (just for looks)
Short Antenna (either the s2000 or mini cooper)
SE Decals (adds 20whp)

Plus lots more.. Ill update this thread when I finish it. Theres a long list.

There was no real good "total car" picture. But ill set some up soon. This is just a teaser. Ill have interior pictures and more stuff soon. (instead of posting a new one, ill just update this thread!)

This is a good before picture set, just wait until im done with it!
YES SIR!

·
Registered
172 Posts
not a fan of washing under your mirrors?

·
Registered
406 Posts
The hanging tennis ball reminds me of growing up. So simple and yet it works. Awesome car. I got the same color. I got 5% backs and 15% fronts, and it looks awesome. I'll get around to taking pictures after I wash this mother...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah actually it was so cold this morning I had to wash twice, washed it, then got stuck at a train so the water somewhat froze a bit, put it in my heated garage and then all the water started to melt and I dried it, works fine and no scratches.. just took a bit to dry..

also I had to open the garage door because the flash sucked and it was too dark inside of the garage..

thanks guys, just wait until its done im sure you will all be quite happy!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Which strut bar you looking to get? I have the Hotchkis. Looks a LOT better than the DC Sports one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, I say "looks" but many people have multiple opinions on a strut bar.. some people I know are like, why do you want one, you dont havea 700hp engine or anything..

so, it looks nice and it improves in my book.. so.. I do like the hotchkins one.. your right the dc sports one isnt as great to me.. still deciding, tint and antenna go next, then into the engine and then the enclosure..

·
Registered
191 Posts
nice, good to see a nice clean tC in the area.. especially after seeing like eleventybillion of them covered in salt. but yeah, major props to you for washing your car in this cold.. now that's dedication!

note: also noticed you decided to join SE, when do you plan on actually shooting that movie? sounds like a pretty sweet idea.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
To tell when to stop when you're in a garage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.