Scion tC Forums banner

501 - 506 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Fitbit support sucks. I just bought a new Flex for 'Best Beloved'. The new Flex is quite different from the old one. Can't get the tracker to recharge without taping it into the charger thing..........no more watch with the new Flex. Web site is no help:frown:!

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Have you tried calling or emailing? My wife has a Flex and it stopped charging altogether. She contacted them and they sent her a new Flex.

·
Premium Member
13,780 Posts
I've noticed the distance calculated on my Charge HR doesn't really work. When I ran my 5k last month, it was 3.1 miles, but said I'd only gone 2.87. When I run on the treadmill, it cuts my distance almost in half compared to what the treadmill says. But that's really not a big deal. It does calories burned and my heart rate quite well, which is what I'm most interested in. I've also noticed that I don't have a very restful sleep. :( I seem to be "awake" a lot, even though I don't remember waking up. Haha

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
I started looking at ways to modify my existing workouts. Started standing on 35 lbs plates (one for each foot is spaced just right) during my lighter deadlifts. Also started going pull-ups with a towel. Makes it harder, and is supposed to improve grip strength.

Going back to the Fitbit discussion, I noticed my Surge was suddenly only holding a charge for 2 or 3 days, as opposed to the 7 that I was used to. I was also having trouble getting it to connect to my phone, and it needed a software update. As soon as I was able to get the update on there, I noticed the battery life go back to normal.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Started doing light weight to work on form for deadlifting. Just using 100-130lbs for now until I'm comfortable that I won't hurt myself.
Got a new PR for deadlift, though it's not saying much. Did 5 reps at 95lbs, 5 at 115, 2 at 135, 2 at 155, 2 at 175, 2 at 195, and 2 at 205
New DL PR at 235. Could probably have done more if it wasn't sooo crowded...
Got the pull I missed out on last time and hit 245 today.
About 2 years after starting, I'm up to 285 for deadlift. Started doing rack pulls to go higher, and I hit 355 (double my weight) this morning.

501 - 506 of 506 Posts