Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the more beautiful it gets. I dont know why. But when I first come across the tC, the looks was alright to me, but better than most cars out there. But the more I look at it after owning it, man, it's such a beauty. Scion did a great job designing this car. I love it.

Today, I drove my car over the mountain and parked it by a lake. The sun was going down and it's orange rays was glimmering off the moonroof. It was a magical sight. Wish I had a camera.

·
Registered
675 Posts
i agree with you.. i was looking at the new civic si pictures on autoblog.com and then i looked out the window at my tC.. naw, the tC looks much better, the bulging fenders gives it a muscular look and the almost "laying on the ground" look gives it a very sporty attitude. the glass on the sunroof is pretty cool for how it can reflect the sunset sky at night.. i agree completely..

I think it's a nice design, seeing everything out there.. It's a classy design but sporty at the same time.. I don't think it's going to "blend in" like the 96-00 civics or any of the other cars.. This, I think, will stand the test of time.. No one thought much of the CRX Si when it was out, "just another hatchback" they thought at the time.. but now looking back it was an awesome design.. I think the designers of the tC might have been thinking of the old CRX Si when they designed the tC.. i wouldn't doubt it.. there are similarities I can notice..

i think the tC will age well its design..

·
Registered
142 Posts
I agree. I think that the tC was beautifuly designed. It is not flashy or super aggressive looking (like the new civic coupe) but simply a beautiful. I really love the tC. I know that it's not a perfect car but I just love it. This is the 3rd car that I own and by far it's the cheapest but I think it's so far my favorite.

·
Registered
185 Posts
yea i feel the same way. i love it more and more everyday, and forget i didn't pay 40 or 50 thousand for it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
We are so cool for buying the tC.

"Yeah" to us all!

Now if the honk button is a bit closer to the steerwheel instead of in the middle, so I can use the horn with out moving my hand from the wheel, that would be nice, so I can use it more readily.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by shifter@Aug 26 2005, 09:27 AM
We are so cool for buying the tC.

"Yeah" to us all!

Now if the honk button is a bit closer to the steerwheel instead of in the middle, so I can use the horn with out moving my hand from the wheel, that would be nice, so I can use it more readily.
hehe I'm afraid to use the honk button. This is the first car I purchase that has an air bag so I'm afraid that if I push the honk button too hard, the airbag would deploy haha.

·
Registered
453 Posts
yeah i'm just waiting for a buddy to slap the passenger side dash...and subsequently watch an airbag appear out of nowhere.....oh and then ill kill my friend...

but as far as i know with airbags, the sensor are around the car so i thing its impossible to set them off at the airbag itself...unless u did something with the wiring

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think the sensors are behind the bumper...

Anyways I agree-- I go out in the morning and see my tC and think WOW it looks so awesome! The main reason I went with this over many other choices was the styling.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Aug 26 2005, 01:33 PM
you have to admit that itd be funny. hehe
If they had airbags back in the time of the movie Goldfinger, instead of passenger ejection seat, James Bond can set off the passenger airbag and knock that guy out of commision instead of messing up the roof.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm gonna get mine really soon, I'm just waiting for someone to buy my truck and to hear back from my insurance company.. Other than that... Any day now lmao!! I just hope I don't have to wait too long after I get it all ordered up . Other than that every time I read one of these threads, I'm loving my future tC more and more.. I saw one on the road today and gave out a heavy sigh while I stared in jealousy.. Can't wait to join the club =) SOON!!! >_<

·
Registered
402 Posts
I agree with y'all very nice car, I mean come on there is a reason it sells so well and it isn't just cuz it's "cheap".

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have agree with the topic starter, I had my tC for a week now and I just can't stop looking at it. Some of my family members think I'm crazy or obsessed with my car because I'm looking out the window every 20 mins or I make excuses to go out to see the car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by LuCiFer6@Aug 28 2005, 10:23 PM
I have agree with the topic starter, I had my tC for a week now and I just can't stop looking at it. Some of my family members think I'm crazy or obsessed with my car because I'm looking out the window every 20 mins or I make excuses to go out to see the car.
haha.. I think once someone has a picture of their tC in their wallet, it's time to see a shrink. haha

seriously though, we are guys and guys love cars. I think the reason why guys love their cars so much is because girls will come and go but our cars will be with us through thick and thin. That's how I view my car, it's my companion on the road of life.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had a friend see my 06 flint mica the other day for the first time and he thought at first it was a 350Z. First time I heard that. Quite a compliment. When I told him it was a Scion he got all excited because he knows Sion's are affordable, sort of like all the excitement the first 280's had.

·
Registered
242 Posts
After I park I find myself unable to stop looking at it as I'm walking away, I have a hard time not running into other cars in the parking lot

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.