Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name's Rob. I stumbled onto this site via some other (wack) tC board. I am new to the Scion tC. In fact, I don't even have mine yet. The dealer said that it would be here by the 17th. I hope they're not bullshittin' me. I will be getting a flint mica with floormats and wheel locks.

Anyway...

Currently, I work part-time as a physical security guard on an anonymous Naval base. I also do Network Design/Consultation and Security Management (my real passion).

I enjoy hip-hop, art, drinking, smoking, your mom, and being a tough guy. I hate riced out cars (especially useless/ugly wings on FWD's). I am into that clean look.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
What a coincidence! I, too, enjoy Wolo's mom! I think you and I will get along just fine.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ greg, mostly.

welcome to the site. ex-submariner here (served with moriarty). hope your anonymous naval base stays secure.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know so many guys named Greg and their moms. Which Greg are ya'll talking about? Perhaps I have already met his mom. If not, I would like to take her out for a steak dinner.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Dec 7 2004, 03:47 PM
^^^ greg, mostly.

welcome to the site. ex-submariner here (served with moriarty). hope your anonymous naval base stays secure.
Well, it isn't really that big of a deal if I tell you which base I work on. In fact, it's Norfolk Naval Base. However, I'd like to keep the specific building I work at a secret. This is just to prevent ugly girl stalkers and the likes thereof.

Anyway. Hello everyone. Can anyone clue me in on the intelligent:nincompoop ratio on this site?

·
Registered
427 Posts
So far, its a decent ratio. Go back through some of the technical and appearance forums, it should give you a good idea of what to expect.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The intelligence to stupid idiot ratio is much higher on this site than any other tC or Scion site I've seen.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yeah, we don't have too many retards here...especially ones that have avatars of Fidel Castro putting on sunglasses.....

But seriously, there are tons of people here that were extremely useful and helpful. The cool thing is we have people on here that work for Toyota/Scion so we get the inside track as well.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ "were" extremely useful and helpful? what are you saying, alex? have we outlived our usefulness already? no more inside track for you, buddy.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Tons of people. Wow. I need to diet. Wait, maybe he doesn't mean me!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Dec 8 2004, 10:39 PM
^^^ "were" extremely useful and helpful? what are you saying, alex? have we outlived our usefulness already? no more inside track for you, buddy.
D, I think you misread my post....

But seriously, there are tons of people here that were extremely useful and helpful.[/b]
I meant that the useful people that ARE here HAVE been useful in the past to me, personally.

What I really mean is........I want to make sweet monkey love to you....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Dec 9 2004, 01:56 PM
What I really mean is........I want to make sweet monkey love to you....
Monkey love is neither sweet or love. Have you seen monkies do it? Besides, love is not a physical task.

By the way, I called the dealer. My car has a VIN and i should be getting it sometime next week.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
congrats, dude, hope you get your car soon...my days of waiting were pure agony. In terms of monkeys makin lover, as long as there's poop slinging, i'm in.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Dec 9 2004, 05:00 PM
congrats, dude, hope you get your car soon...my days of waiting were pure agony. In terms of monkeys makin lover, as long as there's poop slinging, i'm in.
My wait is/was still pure agony, but only because of time restraints. I can only ride in this rental car for free until the 16th ( I got into an accident last month. It was deemed a total loss). This is cutting it pretty close. I just hope no bullshit arises.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.