Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Tc on saturday and i can't begin to tell you all the looks i have gotten from driving around, to people stopping on my street and looking into my driveway....this is def. something that people havent' seen yet and i'm glad i'm the first in the area with one

·
Registered
793 Posts
GAH I want mine SOOOO BAD!!!

Stories like this just add to the pain.

Hehe...just teasing. I mean, I do want mine really bad, but it's nice to hear that other people are getting the car and getting such GREAT reactions from it.

HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
hehe.. so what's the latest that your dealer gave you Loopy???

i finally got to drive mine away on Saturday.. it was certainly well worth the wait..
still waiting on my exhaust & spoiler though.. i've already put on over 300 miles

i'm kind of debating right now of whether to make a road trip this weekend.. all
the way down to Myrtle Beach

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah, I'm taking off this coming Thursday, Friday and Monday...HOPING I have my car by then to take some sorta' trip.

Anyways, I think the last time I spoke with him was last Monday (the 19th) and he was still sticking with the "end of July or very first part of August" thing...which sucks. I'd think he could get a more definite ETA on the car now, being as it's supposedly "Due" as early as this week.

I don't want to be too pushy though....he said he'll call me as soon as it comes in, and he has my cell phone number so I'll be sure to get the call.

You DID have the longest wait on the board I think....so HAHAHA...gotcha' beat!!! Errr...wait....I mean...more like, you've got me beat...or something....

Hehe...just teasing. GRATS on getting the car!!! How's the ride?!

·
Registered
54 Posts
So why has it taken this long for your car to come in? I ordered mine around the same time and it came in July 8th.

You should be all over the dealership. I think my statement, when they told me it would be the middle of August was, I guess I'll just go across the street and buy that Si then. They were pretty quick to find the one I wanted, they even delivered it to me at work. With gas!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dang....maybe I just need to turn a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde on them or something (ok yeah, I don't know how to spell 'em). Hehe.

Sorry for jacking your thread, Glm1082....back to topic now!!!

Who has any good head-turning stories to tell???

·
Registered
793 Posts
ROFL, ok that's too funny. Hehe. We'll all be out on the road chasing each other down.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Have yet to see another one on the road (except for Damon), but I do get alot of looks. I was at In-N-Out in Placerville yesterday and while in line, looking thru the window, there were three burger flippers starring in awe at my car. I could see one of the girls point and mouth the words "is that the new Scion?" to another employee. I just smiled and nodded and mouthed back "yes it is!". When I got to the window, another burger flipper asked "Hey, that's one of those new SKEEONS, huh?". I am getting sick of correcting people's pronunciation, so I just said "yup". BTW-That's a good licence plate...NTSKION.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1@Jul 26 2004, 10:56 AM
I don't want to be too pushy though....he said he'll call me as soon as it comes in, and he has my cell phone number so I'll be sure to get the call.

You DID have the longest wait on the board I think....so HAHAHA...gotcha' beat!!! Errr...wait....I mean...more like, you've got me beat...or something....

Hehe...just teasing. GRATS on getting the car!!! How's the ride?!
Be pushy!!! i didn't want to be pushy either.. but it wasn't until i called my dealer
about 3 days in a row that he went and inquired about getting a tC from another
dealer in state

the ride is sweet.. haven't really pushed it yet.. i would be out driving right now but
it's raining and i don't trust the other drivers especially in the rain

i hope you get some good news before the weekend!!! i'll keep my fingers crossed
for ya

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Damn alpman...do you live near placerville? I'm in shingle springs. maybe you'll see mine around soon
I see them farily often in folsom. Then again, it isn't too uncommon to see a ferrari in folsom either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts