Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was another thing that zoltiz and I did on Sunday evening. I was really excited about how well it came out -- the XM Commander fits great in the lighter cubbyhole and matches the rest of the interior very well. Yay!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
That does look awesome, dude. Is it tough to see from where you (the driver) sits? Also, is it easy to access the buttons?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by mmurcio@Dec 31 2004, 01:03 AM
thats cool but it looks like a pain to use since its right in front of the shifter
It would be kind of annoying to use when the shifter is in Park...but when it's in drive, there's plenty of room. Besides, the receiver has a remote.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Dec 31 2004, 01:26 AM
That does look awesome, dude. Is it tough to see from where you (the driver) sits? Also, is it easy to access the buttons?
It could be more conveniently placed, but it's reasonably usable where it is. You get used to it. One thing that's nice (and was not planned) is that because it's recessed a little in the cubbyhole, the display is shielded a little bit from daylight and is still easy to see during the day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
basilisk, i PMed you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.