Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wht it do... everyone.

Does anyone have Tein S tech w/ Ground effect kit w/ 17" stock rims on? Would it rub? Pics would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

-buttaz

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
That almost certainly won't rub, considering I've seen people with the lip kit, Tein SS-P and 245 rubber on their cars with (supposedly) zero rubbing. However, perhaps we should leave it to someone who actually has the S-Tech springs to answer your question...

-Ed

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ed for the info... hopfully i'll get some respond to actual owners of s-techs... -=)

-buttaz

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just ordered my s-techs yesterday and I have the stock rims and the lip kit, I'll post pics and let you know what's up once everything is in.

·
Registered
224 Posts
NAMOTORSPORTS.NET has a huge sale on both s and h-tech springs right now and no I'm not gonna install myself, my boy's shop is gonna do the install for me then I'm gonna take it to Toyota to get my alignment done

·
Registered
224 Posts
Unfortunately not yet, tein s-techs are on back order right now so it's gonna be a few weeks before they're back in stock

·
Registered
224 Posts
I posted the pic of the car dropped with the s-techs in the member's ride forum, so check it out and let me know what you guys think. I just got it dropped on friday so the springs haven't settled yet. Will update soon

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks, I should be updating some more pics soon. So it's gonna be a lot lower once it settles huh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts