Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get a deal on Tein's, so I'm probably going to go with that company, even with all the GREAT reviews of TRD.

Hi-tech will give me a 1.9 drop (front), and a comfy ride (I'm assuming. If you have them, lemme know a comparison to stock). I like the stock ride, only cuz I had a MR2 for 3 years, and man oh man now THAT car sucked in LONG RIDES. NEver EVER take a trip to Vegas in that thing. lol

S-techs I think look really good with a 2.4 drop, but well, I'm concerned about ride.

What are your thoughts? Do I take the ride over the looks, as I'm tired of bouncing around. Or is the 2.4 not that bad, and do that instead?

Decisions, decisions. But first, the tint.

·
Registered
72 Posts
If your wanting it to be smooth I would use the H-tech !.9 drop. The S-tech 2.4 drop are more stiffer. I'm waiting for my S-techs to come in any day.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can go to Tein.com and look at pics of the tC with them.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I'd think 2.4 is just way too much even from the looks point of view - wheels will be tucked in and gap will be uneven around the wheel, making it look tiny. I've seen couple of pics of slammed tC's and rear wheel looks like a spare - not a pretty sight.

If you can get that good of a deal on H-techs, go for it. I guess TRDs went back up in price...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.