Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to getting my H-Tech's installed yesterday. Took a lot longer than I expected. We ran into some issues on the rears but we ended up getting it right after a few hours.

Here are some shots from today's install..

Stock shot before we got started

Again stock shot before we got started

After we were done again showing drop

I will updated this post once I can take some pics during the day. So far I love the drop and the ride!

· Registered
1,373 Posts
I love the drop on the H-techs. My concern is that they aren't as performance oriented as some of the other spring options out there. I'd really like to try the H&R's, which have about the same drop I think, but they're a lot more expensive than most other options. I may just end up going with the classic TRD option.

I'd be interested to hear how well they handle, especially if you have experience with other brands. I hope you're happy with them, they definitely make the car look great.

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, so I finaly got around to getting some day shots of the car along with some new shots with the new springs. I'm loving the new look for sure!

Here goes!

· Registered
46 Posts
dude those springs look awesome on the car! i myself personally am more into the looks than the performance because i dont really drive fast or take any sharp turns, but hey man those look great if you could take more pictures that would be even more awesome because im thikning of buying them! do u have any pics of the process of when u installed them, and also could u message me and let me know of any good deals u had with those springs! THANKS!!

- Brian

· Registered
5,291 Posts
nice job looks sweet! just curious what were the problems you ran into? I'm ordering these sometime next week and kinda just want a heads up on installing lol

· Registered
485 Posts
nice drop, it looks great

what were the problems you ran into?[/b]
personally when i installed my h-techs, the front two were super easy, but the back two sucked! theres a bolt that holds the shock tower at the bottom and that thing was on so tight that i had to borrow a 1/2 inch impact wench from a friend to get it loose, and then getting the shock to line up to stick that bolt back in was super difficult. I never did get my rear left bolt tightened all the way, but when the impact gun couldnt tighten it anymore I figure it was good enough for government work lol

good luck on your install

· Registered
5,291 Posts
alright thanks for the heads up. i heard the front two were mad easy and the rear was kinda hard but i'm sure itll be worth savin the install money lol. i should be orderin them this week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.