Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by torqued@Jan 24 2005, 05:39 PM
Those numbers aren't very realistic, sounds like they pulled numbers out of a hat
I think they pulled them out of somewhere else...

late

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by joshmoney+Jan 24 2005, 03:51 PM-->QUOTE (joshmoney @ Jan 24 2005, 03:51 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-torqued
@Jan 24 2005, 05:39 PM
Those numbers aren't very realistic, sounds like they pulled numbers out of a hat
I think they pulled them out of somewhere else...

late [/b]
Wild indeed!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm in the process of developing a turbo kit which will bring the stock tC engine up to approximately 4.5 million horsepower. Special price for TcTunerz users: $4,500. Now taking pre-orders!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Jan 24 2005, 09:09 PM
I'm in the process of developing a turbo kit which will bring the stock tC engine up to approximately 4.5 million horsepower. Special price for TcTunerz users: $4,500. Now taking pre-orders!
Marty, you take credit cards? don't worry that its not my name on it... its my, umm, step mom's. That Turbo(z) is gonna be off the hizzle!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Jan 24 2005, 10:17 PM
Yep. Are you a TcTunerZZZZzzZZzzzzZZZ member?
YeZ, I aM f0r zure 1 of da meMbErzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Look out tctunerz!

I'm thinking of doing a little engine swap. It's a pretty decent turbo diesel. Might be a little sluggish off the line, but the torque to weight ratio is unbeatable. It makes 5,608,312 lb-ft at 102rpm. I bet that will take an RSX off the line!

Yes, that is a man in a yellow suit in the middle of the picture.

This is the little 10 cylinder version. I'm thinking I really need the full 12.

It might be a touch wide for the engine compartment, but I think the hood might be tall enough. What do you guys think?

More info is available here.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.