Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the rise in accidents involving the tC which have been noted on the board lately, do you guys think our cars are dangerously fun to drive? of course maturity comes into play here but generally do you think people are more prone to pull stunts and feel more "invincible" just bcuz our cars are relatively nimble and responsive and just plain fun? if we put the same people in a neon or a zx3 or even a protege, do you think the accidents would still be so regular?

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
I think it all just depends on the driver. I've driven the car pretty fast, but I'm a pretty safe driver, so I haven't had accidents with it (other than backing into a guy, but that was because I was dumb and not paying attention). Most of the accidents I've seen posted on here were from people going 70-80, and any car can do that. I had a '73 VW Beetle up to 95 once... If someone is driving the tC excesively fast just because it's quicker than other cars, then they're probably a pretty reckless person to begin with. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Dec 27 2005, 07:35 AM
tCs aren't dangerous; the idiots who drive them are.
is right

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i definately agree with everyone here. i think toyota succesfully built a car thats VERY fun to drive and doesnt slack on the comforts just cuz the price tag is less than competitors. its interesting to se though if anyone would have blamed toyota for making it so fun that the occurances of accidents IN them happen more rapidly. it seems that the tCs are super safe tho. despite that glass above our heads. i thought my integra was super safe but after all these accident pictures....man....tCs pwn!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Guns don't kill people, people kill people...but the gun certainly helps. You won't get too far yelling BANG at a person.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont know about that, depending on which area of the neihborHOOD your in, you may get a set of pissy pants outta sumbody. ....."Break yosef foo!"

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by AcrimoniousBear@Dec 27 2005, 11:21 AM
..."Break yosef foo!"
lmao
that simply hits home. welcome to my hood.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by boricua82@Dec 27 2005, 03:12 PM
Guns don't kill people, people kill people...but the gun certainly helps. You won't get too far yelling BANG at a person.
...and of course, there's no other way for a person to kill someone, if not with a gun...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Knives.
Bows and arrows.
Fists.
Feet.
Bats.
Rocks.
Pieces of wood.
Pieces of metal.
Jars of pickles.
Computers.

There, I named ten. These should all be outlawed, as they are dangerous.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
And soap in the shower. That stuff really should be registered and kept away from children and adolescents without adult supervision. Do you know how many people are seriously injured and even killed in the bathroom every year? It's staggering!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
not a single one. but, they dont make it back to the pc to post about it, either.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.