Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay boys and girls, here're the fresh pics from the Matrix Meet at The Palisades Shopping Center today. Click the pic for a larger version! The largest pictures at the start, and they get smaller towards the end. Don't ask why, just know there's a reason for it.

The white tC is redreaper19's, the flint mica one is Greenfire's and mine is the silver one. Happy surfing!

redreaper19 and I had our cars debadged (the tC badge out back was removed) but I didn't shoot any, "after," photos. red, you get any?

-Ed

·
Registered
136 Posts
haha man u put pictures up faster than i did. u're quick haha it was fun tho. but nah don't have any after pics

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Greenfire@Aug 28 2005, 10:53 AM
Yes, the red Matrix has tC wheels. He removed the center scion caps though. Im sure the blue celica will looks good once its painted. I particularly like the black celica.
I'll add that he's using 20mm spacers, which is why they are sticking out so much.

-Ed

·
Registered
106 Posts
wow well i guess you really do learn something new everyday... i never would have thought that

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Look it's an after pic of my car with the debadged rear, and there's redreaper wearing his!

-Ed

EDIT Holt $h!t that's a sweet web site!

·
Registered
185 Posts
awesome pics everyone. would've been cooler if more tCs were there.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i meant to ask. what's up with the toy beetle, lmao, that's hot.

·
Registered
136 Posts
it was there because one of the matrix guy had his kid there. so we just thought like putting it in the line up. haha. i think that car had the most pictures taken of it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.