Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL!!! for this christmas it seems my girl decided that she would hook me the freak up and buy me my lowering springs. she just handed me her debit card and said, "Buy whatever springs you want, baby." her engagement ring is gonna be super fat now. so since Ken's running a deal on Hotchkis springs i got those instead of the TRDs since the drop is reasonably lower. (1.75 front, 1.97 rear) and my parents decided that since i never ask for anything for christmas they'd get me something for my car since thats my biggest toy. so i said B&M short shifter, even tho i didnt expect an "Ok" to follow up, which it did. so basically my next two steps have been completed by the hands of my loved ones. i talked to one of my boys who reluctantly works at a VW shop (being that he loves Jap imports and owns a few) and since were such good friends he will do the install for FREE!!! and not only that but im gonna get to join in and learn how to DIY the suspension and short shifter. of course he's boss as far as the installs go since he's done a billion things on a billion cars so far. MAN, it pays to be a good (albeit grown) son, great friend
, and an excellent boyfriend to the finest, bestest female in the world.
i have a camera which was spose to be for my girl's visit but since i never cracked it open im gonna use it to post a few pics of the install as well as b4 and afters. i hope the springs come in this week so we can put them on this weekend. talk about a happy guy! i just saved about $800 bucks!!! im making off like a
with these savings! ok thats my rant. just had to tell yous guys. no gloating, just happy.

· Registered
69 Posts
when you put the lowering springs on, does it make the ride better? or does it just lower the car? just curious

· Registered
3,861 Posts
Originally posted by mikecain@Jan 2 2006, 10:10 PM
when you put the lowering springs on, does it make the ride better? or does it just lower the car? just curious
It depends on the springs. Most springs improve handling and make the ride smoother. Not to mention that lowering springs make the car look more aggresive.

· Registered
493 Posts
Pics of this best girl in the world?

· Registered
461 Posts
Originally posted by AcrimoniousBear@Jan 2 2006, 07:00 PM
she just handed me her debit card and said, "Buy whatever springs you want, baby." her engagement ring is gonna be super fat now.
Now isn't that love????

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i do bleve it IS love. i just got the chance to take pics of both my babies (my girl and my tC) but they aint developed yet. so we'll have to settle for this. i'll do a write up on how the Hotchkis'eseses feel and perform once they're on. as well as the B&M. however they're gonna go in the reviews section. SIDE TOPIC: its time to bolster that section of the forum guys. word of mouth is the best. lets get on it! so check for my reviews there and my pics coming soon as i get off my lazy a$$. we kinda got alot of them.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yeah and thanks Fiream for the info on the LEDs. got'em and they look great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.