Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im drving down seirra college blvd when this guy scares the hell out of me when we wizzes through the middle of traffic, to get to the front of the line. So I said "funk it", and I catchup to him at the next light. At this point he looks over and says " you don't want any of this, I'll blow your doors off and make you cry". At this point im pissed and I say "then do it make me cry" a second later he looks over again and I say" don't look at me bitch look at the light and make me cry"!!! Then the light turns green and I'm soo pumped up im burring throught first and he's a half car length ahead. Now some how by second im pullin hard and by thrird im way ahead. At the next light I look over and make my hands into fists and rub my eyes like im crying. Of course after seening me do this he gets in the turn lane and drives away. Im still pumped up and my new phrase is MAKE ME CRY!!!!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
you masochist

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Sounds like he was observing the speed limit. Hard to imagine beating any bike >250cc over a short run. Must have been crocodile tears eh?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It really was a dirt bike then. No top end at all. 70 mph on dirt is freaking FAST.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yes, 200cc is pretty slow for a bike, and geared for dirt, it would launch nicely, but not have any top speed worth talking about.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Apr 5 2005, 05:20 PM
At the next light I look over and make my hands into fists and rub my eyes like im crying. Of course after seening me do this he gets in the turn lane and drives away. Im still pumped up and my new phrase is MAKE ME CRY!!!!!
Thats friggin awesome dude, funny stuff.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was reading and saying yeah right until you said 200cc. I ride and thats still preaty good. My quad would do an 1/8th mile in ten seconds at 64mph and I was still in fourth with a hard pulling fith still left. When you figur out the speed and keep it steady till 1/4 mile I would have done in the mid 17s so that not a bad race for up to seventy. You probably would still ber crying if it was a motard 400 or 450 though. man their fast.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, bikes have an advantage usually. that whole thrust to weight thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.