Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha thanks silver for posting my vid here but ya.. i jus wanted to post that vid cuz i raped the si.. the driver of course as you all figured out was a bad "racer". I went back down to SD and raced a better driver with the same Si. Here is a video for you guys tC vs Si and Integ gs (I/H/E)

tip: Right Click and Save As (its faster =])
hope you all enjoy!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Gotta register to download. Can you find true free hosting?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi lo bux i jus want to say..i have learned a lot from your posts.. i am always interested to what you have to say.. ok i just had to get that out. OK here is a screen name and password i made up just for you guys to use

screenname: yoursciontc
Password: video

hopefully that works lo bux if not can you help me find a free hosting site =]

-raytrix

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
That works... downloading now.

*EDIT* Good kill

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Very nice, yet somewhat surprising...

EDIT: I really like the leather, btw

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i used to live in san diego (national city , chula vista eastlake area) but now i live in temecula/murrieta area.. the only mod i have is my trusty air freshener.. haha and trd exaust..(1 hp haha) and sure i'll race an rsx base. Ive been wanting to find out what I can do vs a base rsx..probably a drivers race.. pm me if you want..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
where i live now is like an hour away from san diego going north.. take the 805 then 15 and go straight from 15 for about 60 miles and you are in temecula ahha..... woodland hills........................ never heard if it ahhah

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Interesting video. At least it's a little closer this time.

If you're launching at 2000 to 2500 because you are traction limited, you need to work on abusing the clutch more. This is a car that begs for a 4000 rpm launch with sticky tires.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
woodland hills........................ never heard if it ahhah[/b]
isn't woodland hills part of national city???

are u guys just joking around with each other? lol. i hope so

·
Registered
180 Posts
Originally posted by raytrix@Mar 5 2005, 09:04 PM
haha thanks silver for posting my vid here but ya.. i jus wanted to post that vid cuz i raped the si.. the driver of course as you all figured out was a bad "racer". I went back down to SD and raced a better driver with the same Si. Here is a video for you guys tC vs Si and Integ gs (I/H/E)

tip: Right Click and Save As (its faster =])
hope you all enjoy!
heh, that person who posted the video isn't me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.