Scion tC Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
No he didn't. Stop lying; you're bad at it.

Your tC is a 2.4L, and my car is only a 2.5! You should definitely be able to pull on me. I hope I don't come across you in the mean streets, dawg! I'd probably back down faster than you can drop a gear!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Yes he really did, you can ask yourself, see I don't know if you are smart enough to know this but cars can beat other cars that are faster then them, before he turboed it he beat a protege speed

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Hahahahahahahaha. This is awesome. Whenever your brother or friend or whatever you said he was (by his sweet racing/driving skills he sounds like The Stig himself) stops lying to you, then maybe he'll apologize to you for making you look like an idiot.

Until then...

"I have nipples Greg -- Could you milk me?"

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm not lying, he isn't the stig you're just to retarded to understand slower cars can beat faster cars, he is turboed now and he pulled a Subaru the other day but let me guess you don't believe me because you have a Subaru and you are the fastest and no one can beat subarus right? haha ^_^

·
Where is Donnie?
2,858 Posts
I found a picture of his brother!!11!! ZOMG!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am currently beating my head against my desk as hard as I can to kill as many brain cells as I can to drop to a level where I can possibly comprehend the sheer stupidity that is being spewed in this thread right now......

AND IT'S NOT WORKING!
ravage i don't know about you but i think i like this one more lmao

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well hello there! :)
So I'm the infamous Mazda 3 you are all talking about. I figured I would jump in this conversation. So yes RX-8's, may have 200+ hp, they don't have shit for torque. The only time they get all that power is high up at redline, but most people are scared to push their car that hard so yeah a tc or even my cute little Mazda 3 could beat one. whether his tc is faster or the rx8 guy didn't know how to drive he pulled him. You guys are saying slower cats can't be faster cars. I only had a naturally aspirated 2.0 litter and beat a protegespeed... that's stock boosted for all of you who don't know ;) I only had a cold air and he was stock on 6 pounds and I may have only pulled a little but I still won. From what I'm reading all you guys are the shitty drivers that I can pull on when I shouldn't be able to :) damn kids hating for no reason. As for you subaru, lets race, I have no tune and u bet I can still pull you :) ha! And of coarse if you tc's want to race I am always down for a new win video. Haha xD

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I'm the infamous Mazda 3 you are all talking about. I figured I would jump in this conversation. So yes RX-8's, may have 200+ hp, they don't have shit for torque. The only time they get all that power is high up at redline, but most people are scared to push their car that hard so yeah a tc or even my cute little Mazda 3 could beat one. whether his tc is faster or the rx8 guy didn't know how to drive he pulled him. You guys are saying slower cats can't be faster cars. I only had a naturally aspirated 2.0 litter and beat a protegespeed... that's stock boosted for all of you who don't know ;) I only had a cold air and he was stock on 6 pounds and I may have only pulled a little but I still won. From what I'm reading all you guys are the shitty drivers that I can pull on when I shouldn't be able to :) damn kids hating for no reason. As for you subaru, lets race, I have no tune and I bet I can still pull you :) ha! And of coarse if you tc's want to race I am always down for a new win video. Haha xD

·
Registered
604 Posts
(1)So I'm the infamous Mazda 3 you are all talking about. I figured I would jump in this conversation. (2)So yes RX-8's, may have 200+ hp, they don't have shit for torque. The only time they get all that power is high up at redline, but most people are scared to push their car that hard so yeah a tc or even my (3)cute little Mazda 3 could beat one. whether his tc is faster or the (4)rx8 guy didn't know how to drive he pulled him. You guys are saying (5)slower cats can't be faster cars. I only had a (6)naturally aspirated 2.0 litter and beat a protegespeed... that's stock boosted for all of you who don't know ;) I only had a cold air and he was stock on 6 pounds and I may have only pulled a little but I still won. From what I'm reading all you guys are the shitty drivers that I can pull on when I shouldn't be able to :) damn kids hating for no reason. (7)As for you subaru, lets race, I have no tune and I bet I can still pull you :) ha! And of coarse (8)if you tc's want to race I am always down for a new win video. Haha xD
I'm not exactly sure what you even said there; but my brothers friends brother has a boosted yaris and hes a cryptographer so we're gonna decipher that real quick and respond. Because race car.

First off: 'infamous'? lol no.
2. they don't ONLY get power high up at redline, but that's their peak i guess you'd call it. like vtec ish.
3action. mazda 3's aren't cute.
4banger. 'rx8 guy didn't know how to drive he pulled him' -somewhere in there goes punctuation, but i think you're saying your brother pulled on a guy that didnt know how to drive. The guy had an automatic though soooooooooooo
5er. Typically, slower cats can NOT be slower cars. so wrong again. one is a living thing, one is car.
6ix. No. You didn't beat the protegespeed. shut your mouth.
se7en. lol race the subaru. I'll put $ down.
ayte. I'll race you as well cuz i bet my naturally aspirated 2.4 litter teecee cat can be faster cars

/thread

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sorry, I was busy selling two cars and making money. This thread just gets funnier. AND OF COURSE the brother with the badass turbo 3 wouldn't even have a tune yet. WHO THE HELL installs a turbo on a car and doesn't get it tuned properly? Oh wait, people who think a stock TC can beat an RX-8. Nevermind.

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Awww, did you have to go get big brother because the neighborhood boys were playing too rough?

Now, pulling on a Subaru Outback doesn't count bro. Even though Im willing to bet even one of them would shit on your chest. Also, let it be known -- I never once said a slower car cannot beat a faster car in a race. We all know that is possible, to some extent. However, when a slow car is racing a moderately less slow car than itself, most of the skill variations and room for error go out the window with a 60mph straight line roll. Even more so if it's an AT.

As for you saying you could pull on me? If only I would entertain that thought. All Im going to say is this.. You obviously don't understand the concept or technology behind forced induction OR a gasoline engine for that matter, so your threats are rather empty. Do yourself a little favor and click on my build thread and educate yourself with what my Subaru is capable of. Am I the fastest Subaru in the world? No. Am I pretty goddamn fast? Yeah, I'd say so.

In conclusion -- if you ever find yourself getting breaks from going into space, landing on the moon, discovering the cure for AIDS, and setting landspeed records in your sweet ass Mazda3 in S. Oklahoma, feel free to come show me how awesome you are. We could do any type of "race" you want... Street, Road Course, Dirt, Mud, Snow, Rain, Ice, bones of small believers, etc. The result will always be the same, my friend.

Until then, I shall live in fear of your ever-so-powerful Rocket Boosted Mazda3 sex machine.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
First of all he is my younger brother and I didn't get him because "you guys are playing too rough" I got him so he can see and stupid you are think your better then everyone and not knowing a tc could be an rx-8 so how about you do me a favor trade in your precious subaru get an rx-8 and come race since you are so confident I will lose ^_^

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey everyone

I was walking down the road on the sidewalk and passing all the cars in rush hour traffic and because I was moving faster than those cars that must mean I am faster than lots of cars!!!! Dang I am gonna go try out for the olympics. I will be unstoppable

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Yeah that's a great idea! Let me downgrade rides!

..I got him so he can see and stupid you are think your better then everyone and not knowing a tc could be an rx-8...
^I think this post here proves who is, shall I say, less intelligent? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Let's pray he's street racing his TC, does a ricer fly-by like usual, hits a pole, and the airbag deployment neuters him so he can't spread his stupid.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
How exactly that proving less intelligence? Because there is a couple grammar errors big deal, I'm not a teacher I don't need perfect grammar to get my point across, I was showing him what little intelligence you have :)

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.