Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasup guys just wanna share my race experience with you all since cant pick which one to write about.So i chose my first race vs a H22 prelude modified.Wasnt stock or anything, this guy got exhaust,intake,headers lowered ect. Well mine is complete stock..Ok one night after work bout to drop off my frend I saw a prelude driving from far away since i have a heavy foot i decided to chase him down.. Then waited to get to the light,while at the light he started to revv at me calling me out..My frend an I looked around to make sure its ok no cops ..This guy threw his smoke out the window an close it gettin ready to race before the light turns green.Meanwhile i had my windows down roof open nice night for a race.=)
Waitin there at the light took forever but it turned green we both burn out an we went off to the next light..I jumped out first an he followed,you can say i was so pumped up that i was just laughing wonder y..Cause this guy was behind my door all through the race..I was ahead 1 car he couldn't even catch up even though i mis shifton 3rd.an didnt even double clutch totally excited that i wasted him after he didnt even looked at me an my frend cause we were laughing for beating him
after hes the one who called me out..next day After that my lady found out about it from her school cause all the racers knew about it. My lady told them that I drove a TC, they asked it is blu she respond yeah they were like our frend raced ur husband an got beat..Their were like what does he have in the engine she said stock they didnt believe it.. Wat can I say I LOVE my TC..

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
used to have to double clutch to shift my truck. non-synchro 3 speed. what a chore.
i love the prelude, and i love beating it on the road even more. good kill, i know the feeling.

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Yup, the "double clutching" part was funny, and the severely butchered English in the post is also very cute...

Isn't a modded H22 'lude well over 200hp?

· Registered
779 Posts
Uh...so what's double clutching?

· Registered
288 Posts
Yeah not exactly a kill IMO, My brother has a lightly modded 2000 prelude ( CAI, catback, 4-1 header, Crane ignition, lowered on black 16" TE-37) and it walks on my tC, I love the tC, but come on.... nice try dude should have stopped after the double clutching, did you get that from fast and furious??? lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.