Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I'm driving down 104th ave and I pull up next to a car full of girls on my left at a red light, not paying attention to the right of me, I rev my engine at the girls playfully and look away to the right. That's when I notice on my right hand side is one of the new gto's, a balck one, and he apperantly thought I was revving at him. Well the light turned green and about 4 seconds later I couldn't even see him anymore....damn

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Pretend your rearview mirror was the front window and poof you smoked him. lol again anouther dork who probley takes pleasure in beating up his girlfriend then thinks hes a bad ass for doing it. When riced out civics rev next to me I just shake my head cuss there not worth it. Ther's no pleasure in beating somone who you know you'll beat.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Apr 19 2005, 04:11 PM
Pretend your rearview mirror was the front window and poof you smoked him. lol again anouther dork who probley takes pleasure in beating up his girlfriend then thinks hes a bad ass for doing it. When riced out civics rev next to me I just shake my head cuss there not worth it. Ther's no pleasure in beating somone who you know you'll beat.
Quite an assumption...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...huh?

·
Registered
223 Posts
So if you smoke someone in a street race, it makes you a domestic abuser?

·
Registered
130 Posts
it's not worth racing some riced out civic because it's a waste of time and if you own the stock tires, a waste of the 160 treadwear rating. Even the 05 civic ex has only 127hp and 114 lb-ft of torque, let him look like a jackass trying to race his underpowered, undertorqued turd.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Ryan was merely saying, quite simplistically, that pretend the rearview mirror is your windshield. If you got your a$$ handed to you by a GTO, it would be in front of you.

If you look at your rearview mirror, he's not there. Ryan is saying, "This is your windshield", a false way to say "You're winning"
It's his joke, and its rather simple...

·
Registered
104 Posts
My kid was driving my tC on the freeway with me in it and a GTO came up beside us. He decided to have a little fun with the guy and kind of egged him on. Well, he dusted us. Oh well, it was still kind of fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.