Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier tonight, a neon pulls up on my right side. We were at a stop, so I had the chance to check out the competition. This thing was equipped with an unfinished paint job and a fart can of epic proportions. I took a glance at the driver and I recognized him as an idiot I went to high school with. He revved on me while giving me some look that was half Darth Vader and half Slingblade. This guy is regarded as a total dweeb in the drag scene here in my area. It was kind of an honor to whoop him.

We ran for about a quarter mile until I had to turn. His headlights were beautiful in my rear view mirror.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Know what else is a bitch? Having a car that falls apart at 30,000 miles...

...or folds like an accordion in an accident.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Jan 5 2005, 12:53 PM
Know what else is a bitch? Having a car that falls apart at 30,000 miles...

...or folds like an accordion in an accident.
So true. Hey it is a Dodge product that sent me running back to Japanese cars. The piece of junk is still sitting in the driveway as a back-up to the tC. Everytime I get in the thing I expect something to either fall off or a "check Engine" light to come on. The paint was so bad it came off in sheets from the roof....that is because the paint was so thin it did not cover the edges of the panels. Even if the guy gets a SRT-4 he still only has a fast moving car that will fall apart at higher speeds. While the SRT-4 is in the shop..and it will be 10 times more than the tC..you will still be driving around. Maybe all that unreliability is the "character" the car magazines talk about. Lack of Character = Lack of troublesome defects and flaws.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This guy won't upgrade. How can he? He's a broke motherfarker that is going nowhere in life...kinda like his neon. Even if he miraculously obtains an SRT-4, I still win in so many other ways.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
when I was looking for a new car, my bro kept telling me, get the SRT4. I said no, its still a [email protected] NEON!!!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Quad, that's what I said.

Geneo, I guess that's why car magazines always call Toyotas "boring" or "bland" -- where's the excitement when you don't ever have to take your car in for repairs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.