Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first I'd like to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum, but I've been on Scionlife for a while now. I posted this there a while ago..and u'd be surprised at how much #### I got for racing. Anyways, seems like this site has nicer people, so I'll repost it here. BTW I have an AT Flint Mica tC with Side Airbags.

-----
This was on Sunday in San Francisco on 19th Ave... about 12AM. I had one person in my car and there was a late model Integra (maybe even last production model before the RSX) next to me. The guy had 1 other person in his car too. We exchanged glances and raced for 2 blocks. It wasn't anything major, just a little friendly racing game. I have a stock tC with AT (yes I am stupid for racing with AT but whatever). Anyways i don't think we ever topped even 50mph but here is how the tC did: My tC was definately faster off the line. I'm pretty sure he had a 5 speed and an intake from the sound of his engine. I was ahead about half a car length for a good amount of time until he got into 3rd gear (I would guess) and started to get ahead of me. Still even then he wasn't more then half a car length ahead. Basically it was very close. I got bored and didn't feel like getting a speeding ticket so I didn't really push it...and I guess he didn't either. The whole thing maybe took like 4 blocks because there was traffic ahead. Still nice to know that my AT tC can keep up with an Integra!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
All these Russians do is race...
Good thing you moved here from scionlife.com - Eric's place is way better (as in mature, tC oriented and well maintained).

·
Registered
228 Posts
hmm... were you on fulton/park presidio last night (around like 1am)?
that's where i saw a tc in sf for the first time... didn't see the color, it was too dark...

anyway, welcome to the site etc

peace,
i

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Nice race, and welcome russi!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts