Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there I am driving down sunrise blv in citrus hights when a zx-3 pulls up to the light at greenback and starts to rev. Ok I thought, this will be over soon. I rip the clutch at 4k and with 245's it barley burns out. This gives a little bit of boost and I'm gone. Now not wanting the cops pissed off and for basic saftey I cut it at 70 seeing he's givin up. About ten seconds later he blows by me flipping me off out his window and then giving me the thumbs down. After this he harases me for the next two blocks cutting me off and still flipping me off when he had the chance. I didn't know what to make of it; most people turn off in disgrace.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
oh yeah sunrise is not the place to do that stuff, good move. i get dicks like that all the time bothering me in my civic. i just laugh at em ,give em a thumbs down. no need to prove myself. glad u felt the same way!! safer sactown for it

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Another 245 convert. Sure is nice to put down the power without spinning, isn't it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.