Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a stock civic si (or maybe w/intake,headers & exhaust) 99-00 beat a stock tC with both good drivers driving both cars???....and what about the newer year civic si's-02???...can a tC take them when they have basic parts???

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well i've seen a few videos around the internet that show a stock 02SI getting beat by an 05 stock TC. I've also seen videos of the TC beating other cars such as accords, maxda 3's, VW's, and others. The TC is pretty fast and can be made faster with a few mods. Personally, i've beaten a few maxda 3's, jettas, mini's, rsx's, maximas, srt-4's and Chevy SS sport trucks that have 400+ hp and torque (but it seemed slow) out on the streets. Im amazed with the TC's speed. I do have an Intake, sports exhaust system, and a few more goodies that are secrets but even stock, the tc is fast and can hang, if not beat most stock cars in its class like the civics, base rsx's, neons, accords, jettas, Subaru 2.5 RS Impreza, etc. Pz out.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
^^^ The only way the tC will beat any Maxima or SRT4, or anything with 400 HP, is if they are not racing. Come on now.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Somebody's FOS

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yesterday I was beaten by a 91 sentra se-R with a Pulsar gti-R motor and he was only boosting 6 lbs...Im all stock...but I did pull him pretty hard from 2nd gear but when I hit 3rd his boost took me by like 3 cars....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.