Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Not Found
The requested URL /bloodredgt.mpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

·
Registered
426 Posts
bro u shoulda smoked em..a 91 celica gt has 130 [email protected] 5200 RPM..with torque at 144 @ 4000 rpm..with the mods you have you should have taken him..unless he has the all-trac..no excuses..nice video though

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i raced... well i wouldn't call it a race... but i ran one of those before.... annoying lil punk kept pulling along side of me then taking off.... repeated this a few times trying to get me to launch... then i finally broke, and when he took off i did too...... i pulled fast and hard. shut it down at 80mph since i was so far ahead

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I had a '93 Celica GTS. The tC would totally smoke that car. It sucked for speed. The 5F-SE was never a powerful engine.

Whose white Supra was in the garage next to the Celica?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Originally posted by hamster@Sep 22 2005, 12:39 AM
i raced... well i wouldn't call it a race... but i ran one of those before.... annoying lil punk kept pulling along side of me then taking off.... repeated this a few times trying to get me to launch... then i finally broke, and when he took off i did too...... i pulled fast and hard. shut it down at 80mph since i was so far ahead
I say either he wasnt racing or he SUCKED at driving...Those all trac are basically like a MR2 they have the 3sgte motor in them like 200/200 power
loose a little more with AWD but i dont think you woulda pulled hard on it from a roll...or pulled on it at all it woulda been probably about even

That celica in the vid.Did you buddy buy an Alltrac hood or does he actually have a All trac...if he does I can see why u didnt beat him

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice vid man, but i dont consider an automatic tC to be a challange. no offense.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i have an auto. i know it sucks but i dont like racing. its a cruise car to me and we were bored. its was really hot too so i dont know if that was a factor. he has some mods on his car, and with the mods i have, i lost a lot in the low end. good high end gains so i took him on the highway but he cut it off. hehe. like i said, i know autos suck but i guess i gotta live with it.

the white supra is my cousins. the older brother of the celica's. its na for now but he is planning a 2jz engine swap next year. 7k i heard...

·
Registered
539 Posts
this is the reason why u dont race with automatics less then 250 hp...theyre slow as $h!7!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.