Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i gotta question my friend has a bmw and he wants to race me i strongly feel that my rice rocket can beat his euro thing. what do u all think. i know i can take him on the twisties but he doesnt believe me.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It's unlikely you'll beat him through the twisties unless he's a poor driver. Of course, the most important upgrade for the car is the nut behind the wheel.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
tru that, but it really comes down to the driver. 7.4 and 7.0 in the real world is not much of a difference when comparing drivers. If you're on the track with someone who knows what they're doing then it's a totally different thing. I do think BMW's are better performing cars.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Dec 20 2004, 03:52 PM
tru that, but it really comes down to the driver. 7.4 and 7.0 in the real world is not much of a difference when comparing drivers. If you're on the track with someone who knows what they're doing then it's a totally different thing. I do think BMW's are better performing cars.
For 2X the pricetag and up, they damn well better be...but they're not as much better as they should be for what they cost, that's for sure.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
having owned a pair of bimmers, i can vouch for that. loved them to death, absolutely fabulous cars. but, for the cost involved (wait until you get your service bill from bmw)...

however, it isnt fair to compare price tags when you are comparing anything to the tC. all day we can say that if price and quality of vehicle went up comparibly, and the tC costs 16K, then a nicely equipped 325 shouldnt run much more than 22K. cause i dont think the 325 is more than 6 grand better than my tC.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its 328 and it has no mods i have a sticker, tint, chip, and i unplugged the wire and put a piece of metal , and i some times take my air filter off, what do u guys think do i have a chance, i drive auto too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Originally posted by aniggaztc@Dec 21 2004, 11:54 PM
its 328 and it has no mods i have a sticker, tint, chip, and i unplugged the wire and put a piece of metal , and i some times take my air filter off, what do u guys think do i have a chance, i drive auto too.
I'd say that the chances of you being a complete retard are pretty great.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
^^^Damn! I thought I was blunt! I bow to your greatness.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Ignorance is bliss. I wish I could afford to be so clueless.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What does he mean he unplugged the wire and put a piece of metal?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
^^^Uh oh. He had to ask...

(hiding under the desk, waiting for large objects to fall)

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I avoid black holes whenver possible. They can't be filled in, they just suck up everything around them. Unfortunately, nothing can ever escape them...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.