Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this was really funny, My buddy and I were comin back from a superbowl party when a new mustang full of hotties pulls up on folton and watt intercetion. Well at first these girls looked at us like we were made of cat poop, but the light had just turned red and I knew we had a minute. So I pulled up the e-brake and reved up to 4K rpm and poped the clutch and smoked them till they rolled up the windows. Then the light turns red and for a moment they kept up till about second then we dusted them badly. It was just a expression of my will to hate ford and snoby girls.

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Feb 6 2005, 09:02 PM
Must not have been good drivers because you should not be able to beat even a V6 Mustang.
Agreed. You must hate your pocket book so much if you want to get rid of the tires that badly

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
"Ford says automatic-transmission base models account for bulk of sales. They furnish brisk takeoffs--test coupe did 6.9 sec 0-60 mph--but suffer sluggish throttle response that dulls midrange pickup"

Auto base models to me = v6. The v8's are pulling 5.2 sec 0-60.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
True that. And after reading all the reviews I've been digging up, it's quite possible you smoked a base AT. Since consumerguide says it's sluggish in the midrange you would have toasted it in 3rd gear, since that's where we're *not* sluggish.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
'05 V6 auto stang should not be a problem for a 5-speed tC. So instead of getting the hotties' phone numbers you decided to fill their car with tire smoke? LOL

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
I agree with the tire statement, but I'm saving mine for the wife's car. No need to toast a perfectly useful set of tires for someone with completely different performance expectations.

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Feb 7 2005, 12:57 PM
As ture as that is they were kids and I am trying to burn though these tires so I by summer I'll need new ones.
I can identify with that...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.