Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving home on Auburn Folsom rd tonight. When all a sudden a prelude came right up on my ass and passed me. doing around 75. I had my wife and her sister in the car drunk yellin at me to show him whats up. I punched it and kept on him till about 115 and then seemed like he had a fule cut or somthing cuss I just blew by him then. I kept it up till about 125 then he turned into Placer Hill Estates. Don't know if it's was fun.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Jan 7 2005, 08:53 PM
Was driving home on Auburn Folsom rd tonight. When all a sudden a prelude came right up on my ass and passed me. doing around 75. I had my wife and her sister in the car drunk yellin at me to show him whats up. I punched it and kept on him till about 115 and then seemed like he had a fule cut or somthing cuss I just blew by him then. I kept it up till about 125 then he turned into Placer Hill Estates. Don't know if it's was fun.
LOL, I was drunk when we got back soo sorry about the spelling. Don't worry I didn't get drunk till I got home.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i wouldnt do triple digits with my wife in my car. i wouldnt do triple digits with anyone in my car. well, except for a few qualified and willing co-pilots.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc+Jan 7 2005, 10:17 PM-->QUOTE (Ryan'sTc @ Jan 7 2005, 10:17 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Ryan'sTc
@Jan 7 2005, 08:53 PM
LOL, I was drunk when we got back soo sorry about the spelling. Don't worry I didn't get drunk till I got home. [/b]
heh i was gonna say...

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by cad455@Jan 8 2005, 06:58 AM
your wife must be really special to you, if you pull that #### with her in the car.
when you got two women screaming at you to go for it, and you got a dry three mile straightaway you'll do lots of crazy stuff. Your right I probley souldn't have done it but comon we didn't buy our tc's for looks.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I've only done over 100 a couple times, and not much over...

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
the tC isn't all that much fun over 100. It still feels solid, but you know the fun is about to run out. Supras shift into 5th with another gear to go at 124...way more fun.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Honestly, the tC at 105 (auto) didn't feel much different than the tC at 80, except that if I had to move suddenly I would have been dead...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts