Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had just washed my car and got to the office, and since I brought my digital camera for work that day (had to take pictures of some computer set-up's I did the other day), I thought I'd share what I saw with you. (I thought it looked good!)

And for those who are on top of what I blab about on these boards now and again, this is the tiburon that this girl I'm seeing bought. (yeah, she works in the same building as me, but we don't work together, so it's not weird).

"That's hot".

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
What's with the Steelies??

·
Registered
200 Posts
no rims for a season? well im glad i live in a tropical island

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by jlbracero@Jan 19 2006, 06:15 PM
no rims for a season? well im glad i live in a tropical island
yeah, i feel you. us norcal owners keep our wheels and summer rubber year round. cant imagine having to walk out to my ride on steelies.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 19 2006, 09:29 PM
yeah, i feel you. us norcal owners keep our wheels and summer rubber year round. cant imagine having to walk out to my ride on steelies.
*crying on the inside*

Yeah.. how about I've been riding on steelies since November, and I won't be able to take them off until late march or early april.

That's 4 or 5 months with snow/salt.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
hehe, it snowed on my bday when I used to live there, and since then, I think it's snowed like once hard enough to pile up a bit

but i could be wrong. I no longer live there :/

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
We get snow that lasts a little while every couple years. Now, snow that lasts more than one day? Maybe twice in my lifetime.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
haha, all i remember is that ice storm like 5-6 years ago where i'd hear random cracking sounds and it's the branches of the trees breaking off from being frozen followed by a loud-wreck type sound when the branch lands on a car xD

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Originally posted by serith@Jan 19 2006, 10:39 PM
Seriously.. once it starts up here in the North East, it doesn't stop for months. And yes, it stays on the ground.... for....ever. Or so it seems.
I agree. There have been winters where I have not seen grass for 3-4 MONTHS!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.