Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever have that experience? Example, when you're driving on the road or highway and you happen to run into another tC, do you both check each other out? At least for me I do that, but if its another guy driving, I just leave it at that and take off, but if its the opposite sex, then the two of you would be looking back and forth and smiling. Happened a couple of times and i always wanted to talk to them, but hey we all have places to go and things to do. Anyways, did this happen to you?

·
Registered
180 Posts
yep, guilty. though sometimes as i creep up to the car staring it turns out to be a woman more than twice my age.

·
Registered
866 Posts
If I see a tC randomly somewhere, I usually catch up to it *or slow down*, and check out the driver. If it's a dude, I'll just give em a nod, or a thumbs up, if it's a chick, I have to remind myself to keep watching the road

But yeah, in general if I see a hot car I either catch up to it or let them catch up. Like the other day I saw a new civic coupe (thought it was the si..), it's sexy, but man the dude driving it wasn't

I used to do the "honk if you're a scion" thing, but most people get confused. I like it when I get out of my tC in a parking lot, and some other dude getting out of their scion doesn't even see me! Are we the only freaks out here or what? I think it's cool to see a fellow scion owner...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Pull into the dealership the other day, see another tc so park next to it of course, get out and at the same time a young lady is getting out of the other tc, Gorgeous girl around my age 20 ish?. haha thought that was kinda funny.

·
ex-06'er
1,116 Posts
There's another tC in my neighborhood.. I park next to it every now and then for no good reason. If I see another tC on the road I check out what it's got on it if anything...I finally saw one with TYC tails on it so I made sure to get a good look at that one. My girlfriend just makes fun of me for paying more attention to the car than her.. oh well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
ok .. i pull up to an tricked out rs1 and im like cool #### so i honk and look over then the window comes down on the rs1 to reveal the most beautiful blonde bombshell i have ever seen.
and NO I DIDNT FLOOR IT AND SMOKE HER ASS.... thats just plain rude:)( did i mention she was a hottie?)

Shaweet Rs1 + Total Blonde Hotty = True Love?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.