Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on a 2 late rode that is pretty much in the middle of nowhere by my house, see a red camaro comming up pretty quick, fate has it that we get stuck at a light. Both start up semi quick, no tire spinning, had him off the line, and took him more and more each gear, at about 100 i was 4 cars on him. I slowed down and the kid in the passenger seat waves at me to catch up to him, so i get next to him in 3rd at about 60, gun it and leave him in the dust again. One last time he needed to be beat i guess so the driver was waving at me and swerving inbetween the lanes. Punched it in third and passed him like he wasent moving! When he pulled up to me i didnt think i would take him, but i guess i can give the TC a little more credit now!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Actually the Camaro RS (96+) form with the 3.8l V-6 with manual transmission does 0-60 in about 7 seconds flat, 1/4 mile in about 15.4 and top speed at about 140 so really slow is not exactly an accurate assumption

·
Registered
130 Posts
In regards to zeromotorsports opinion to the eclipse, he's dead on. The best eclipses' were the 95-99 turbos and one would figure that with the new models that they would throw the neon srt-4 engine in and be around 3,000 lbs but instead the decide to throw a torque abundant v-6 fwd car weighing about 3,600 lbs, not smart keeping with the tuners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.