Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored and made my own tC screensaver. If anyone is interested, PM your email and I will email you the .scr file. I currently don't have a place to host it, so for now it has to be sent via email. Unless... anyone else has space and is interested in hosting it for all.

It is a spinning 3D Scion logo with yoursciontc.com below.

Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is similar to my avatar, but darker and much cleaner. It also does'nt say aBtC under it, it says yoursciontc.com.

THanks Eric!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you have downloaded it, let me know what you think. If you all have suggestions on how I could revise it, let me know. I did it pretty quickly.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by aBtC@Dec 2 2005, 07:36 AM
If you have downloaded it, let me know what you think. If you all have suggestions on how I could revise it, let me know. I did it pretty quickly.
Any way to integrate a setting so we can turn on or off the background color at our discretion? Right now it's more of an idle screen filler than a screensaver, since it doesn't actually unlight every single part of the screen.

Not that I'm concerned about burn-in, but the actual purpose of a screensaver is just that--save the screen from burn-in.

-Ed

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm, Not that I am aware of, I could include more motion in the background. I was going more for a simple cool factor that an actual functional screensaver. I could make the background color gradually fade to different colors so its constantly changing. LCD monitors aren't as suseptable to image burn as CRT's are. It can still occur, but is less common.

I'd be more than glad to take all suggestions and attempt to make it a killer screensaver. If there is no interest in it, that's cool too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can slow it down and do a black bg, simple change.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.