Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
I'd really like to know what the deal is with this because I am hearing different stories. Theres a thread on scionlife ( I just read it but now I cant find it.....drats! its the guy with the video of the dyno'd Rs1.0 with an SC getting 192whp) that states that he financed the SC way before it even came out!!! and when it was time to get the thing installed they actually credited his account because they were over-charging a by $1k!!!! So..... My best friend is getting ready to buy a ride. He really wants to get a TC but its come down to that or a civic si. He said if he can get the SC financed he will go with that.....if not ...the Si. There was a gentleman in that thred that also was saying that stuff like this is really up to the dealers discretion.
......but I'd really like to know what Toyota Finacial Corporation (TFS) thinks of all this. So is it possble to have financing from another company (in essence having a blank check) and then throw the SC on on there at the time of purchase?? thats would seem to be ok.....?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.