Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I've heard yellow, with the same wheels as the Red RS. Also heard that its going to be the same style grill in the front, but not black, but silver. I dont know, but I really can't picture a tC in yellow. My source of this info will remain unknown until I can get more definite facts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
no one knows except scion corporate<alias toyota>. so unless someone here is in the top spot at toyota, all you will hear is BS......i mean what they "think" it will be.

have a nice day.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Jul 13 2005, 07:27 PM
with pink accents and one free mexican to wash your car every week.
hehe get it straight we do lawns, home construction and car washer at DEALERSHIPS...not the regular car washes. thats for brothas, with records...silly guerra

·
Registered
658 Posts
I see Eric got lil offended. :< Any i'd love to see the tC in dark yellow like the 99 Audi s4. I've wanted to get my car painted either electric green or yellow something more eye-catching, but lack of money stops me. :< I'm just waiting for the new 2k8 tC i hope it comes supercharged from the factory. If i like it then i'll just trade my 2k5 tC

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Maybe they'll make it that burnt orange like you can get on certain Nissans or Mitsubishis. That would look cool.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
It would make me like the tC a little less as a line if I had to see it in that awful 350Z orange/xB Hot Lava color...

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Jul 14 2005, 03:33 PM
It would make me like the tC a little less as a line if I had to see it in that awful 350Z orange/xB Hot Lava color...
agreed, the color choices now are classic and have a level of sophistication. adding "tuner" (in old man voice) colors would somewhat cheapen the car in my opinion, personal color choices aside

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
the xA blue looks so much like the IIP it would be as useless as a special edition as the xA is.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Well, here's pain. Drove to the Bay today. Saw more than 5 tCs including an RS 1.0. while driving down and back. Glad I wasn't in mine looking like just another one.

·
Registered
658 Posts
WoW Lance i thought u were a proud tC owned. :< Shame on u
just joking. I know there are verywhere i go now. :<

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
i drive a civic as well as the Tc, so welcome to my world!! well at least i made mine a lil different, that helps

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i actually don't have to drive that far (5-10 minutes) to see around 3 tC's. Part of that is cheating though, because an azure pearl parks out on the street all the time so there's an automatic 1.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.