Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what forum this is supposed to go in so I stuck it here so no bitching!

Got some new tires put on today to replace the WONDERFUL Bridgestone Potenzas. I got a set of Falken Ziex Ze 512's Ultra High Performance All-Seasons in 225/45/17s, not too bad of tires (thanks to Zoltiz for the heads up) for the price. They were 84 bucks a tire at edgeracing.

Other mods I got this week were tint, 35% and 17%, and the lip spoiler I got installed at the dealer yesterday. It is amazing how much it sets the car off and gives it an even more agressive stance! Now for pics, enjoy!

Spoiler

Tires

And yes, my car was clean yesterday, I know you dont have to tell me!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
not bad. Hey heres a question-if the potenzas were so good, why would you replace them??
and also what is this edge racing you speak of? i did a search and i came up with this Edge Racing not exactly what i was looking for. are they a local store? i couldnt find them.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Shark_bite@Sep 4 2005, 07:48 PM
not bad. Hey heres a question-if the potenzas were so good, why would you replace them??
and also what is this edge racing you speak of? i did a search and i came up with this Edge Racing not exactly what i was looking for. are they a local store? i couldnt find them.
yes, the potenzas were more than excellent (no sarcasm at all there!). the website is http://www.edgeracing.com got them for 84 bucks a tire, and 36 bucks shipping. cheapest i found around. thanks to zoltiz for the headsup on the deal. he has them also, but in a 215/45.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
RE92s more than excellent? That's a scary statement. IMHO, they suck, period.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Sep 5 2005, 03:32 AM
RE92s more than excellent? That's a scary statement. IMHO, they suck, period.
Sarcasm....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man. my car was super duper dirty in those pics. I really like the silverstars. They are the poor mans HIDs. They are just about as bright, but help significantly at night. Get a set, you will like them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.