Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

just got an email from scion about the xb release series. it mentioned all the mods it has over the stock xb, yadda yadda yadda. at the very bottom of the email, it said... "fans of the xa and tc, don't worry, we got your back" with a hint that it was only a couple months away... seems sooner than a lot of people thought - as fall was the projected timeframe for it. i wonder what's to come???

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
I would be happy if they made the release series tC yellow, because I would never in a million years buy a yellow car. If they made it red, I would be sad because it would look HOT.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'd be sad if it was yellow, since I love yellow cars (except for the god-awful shade of yellow they picked for the WRX, which was almost pastel). I don't like red cars all that well, so if they went that route, I'd be happy.

·
Registered
185 Posts
yeah, not too excited about the yellow.

they better come out with something cool for the tc. of course how can you get any cooler than black?

i did hear from the dealer say that they are going to come out with a base model tc.....not sure why they would do that. i am fine with mine!

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
i dont believe anything until i see it. it could go through 16 color changes before it is released. the 2.0 xB didnt start out as yellow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Woah man, I was hopeing the tC came in a red color when i first heard about it. I saw the BCP and really didnt care for it, looked purpleish to me. Now that i see that, I am deff takin a trip up to the dealer and checkin up on that. I been waiting for my tC for about 8 weeks now, if this is true I will be making a change or two.

Just wondering tho... do the release series come in auto trans??

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Mar 10 2005, 02:10 PM
Anyone seen this?

Thoughts?
don't count on red. from the image provided it shows the new rs2.0 xA in black. I know for a fact that it is going to be in blue. so.... like i said dont count on red just yet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.