Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recieved a recall notice for my tc! it said end of model year 05 and beginning of model year 06 tc's need to be serviced. They said the wind deflector that pops up when you open the sunroof may shatter when hit by a rock or other debris. I guess most tc's have some kind of film on the deflector so when they are hit they stay together when they shatter. apparently they missed some of the tc's and mine doesn't have that. they say to just bring it in to the dealer and it will be about an hours worth of work.

anyone else get this?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by basilisk4@Nov 29 2005, 05:36 PM
"End of model year" 2005 tCs? Then why did I get a recall notice as well?
i don't know the exact datews but thats what the letter said?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, i had the SSC done. take no time at all. bring it in, you know we got you covered. besides, we still need to talk photgraphy.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will bring it in sometime yo...
photography.. i am a photo student at the academy of art in san fran. i think maita needs some photos done.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
damon mickael need some photos done.

maita does to, they just dont know it yet. and, they want to pay our professional photographer to do it. they dont know that either. but, they will. because we will tell them so.

·
Registered
370 Posts
ohhh... I've been trying to get a few photography gigs myself I used to go all the way up to Vacaville (up for me, down for you guys?) to do weddings.. after a while if you get paid for photography it feels less like art and takes a bit of the passion out of it... so I stopped thinking maybe it's just weddings since my forte is automotive photography..

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
its like dj'ing weddings. sucks out the creativity from the art form.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, the age thing sucks. merit should be given on performance, not time in the game.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Now I can't wait for epsilon to take those photos so I can see..

In my opinion what camera you use doesn't matter it's how you use it that does... but I'm really curious what camera do you use since you're already a student at an art school. Just wondering incase I need to replace my 6.3MP Digital Rebel (black
) in the future.

Edit: Nevermind... lol realized I already asked you before in the same thread I asked you where you took your pictures of the bay bridge... Rebel XT looks like we're family now... btw... Canon 50mm 1.8 prime lense... not only is it the greatest lense I've ever bought.. it's also the cheapest if you don't have it look into it... what zoom lense do you have? I would like to sell mines (Canon's cheapest 75-300mm) because I never use it. What lense do you use the most?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i sense a private message conversation brewing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.