Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i was lookin through the forums, and i read a lil about projectors. One thing taht caught my eye was the fact taht www.tctunerz.com was workin on a set to release them... however, when i ventured onto their site, i saw nothing of that sort... can someone clarify if anyone is releasing projectors for teh tC? and also, i know there was a set of projectors released for the XB... perhaps the same company is working on tCs? thnaks for the help guys.

· Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by How About That@Apr 8 2005, 08:46 PM
I've got a friend who's retrofitting a set into tC headlights, if you'd like him to do that for you i can get you a number or an email. If you want to see some of his past work you can go to www.hidperformance.com. Hasnt been updated for about a month now though cuz he's been real busy doin a whole bunch of retro's
your friend is the amazing Larry the [email protected]#[email protected]#$

dude that guy does some crazy work. if i had the money i'd pay him to do my lights.

· Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by the.whoster+Apr 10 2005, 12:51 AM-->QUOTE (the.whoster @ Apr 10 2005, 12:51 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-How About That
@Apr 8 2005, 08:46 PM
I've got a friend who's retrofitting a set into tC headlights, if you'd like him to do that for you i can get you a number or an email. If you want to see some of his past work you can go to www.hidperformance.com. Hasnt been updated for about a month now though cuz he's been real busy doin a whole bunch of retro's
your friend is the amazing Larry the [email protected]#[email protected]#$

dude that guy does some crazy work. if i had the money i'd pay him to do my lights. [/b]
yeap the guy's pretty resourceful, i'm really diggin the housings he makes out of carbon fiber. Carbon fiber headlight housings, hood and trunk, boy wouldnt that be sweet.

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
you can try clearcorners.com but they are really expensive but oh so sweet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.