Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i was lookin through the forums, and i read a lil about projectors. One thing taht caught my eye was the fact taht www.tctunerz.com was workin on a set to release them... however, when i ventured onto their site, i saw nothing of that sort... can someone clarify if anyone is releasing projectors for teh tC? and also, i know there was a set of projectors released for the XB... perhaps the same company is working on tCs? thnaks for the help guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by How About That@Apr 8 2005, 08:46 PM
I've got a friend who's retrofitting a set into tC headlights, if you'd like him to do that for you i can get you a number or an email. If you want to see some of his past work you can go to www.hidperformance.com. Hasnt been updated for about a month now though cuz he's been real busy doin a whole bunch of retro's
your friend is the amazing Larry the [email protected]#[email protected]#$

dude that guy does some crazy work. if i had the money i'd pay him to do my lights.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i want to do retrofits as a last resort, instead, im trying too look for an aftermaket pair of projectors, like the ones they released for the xB. is there any company thats gonna release aftermarket projectors for the tC?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by the.whoster+Apr 10 2005, 12:51 AM-->QUOTE (the.whoster @ Apr 10 2005, 12:51 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-How About That
@Apr 8 2005, 08:46 PM
I've got a friend who's retrofitting a set into tC headlights, if you'd like him to do that for you i can get you a number or an email. If you want to see some of his past work you can go to www.hidperformance.com. Hasnt been updated for about a month now though cuz he's been real busy doin a whole bunch of retro's
your friend is the amazing Larry the [email protected]#[email protected]#$

dude that guy does some crazy work. if i had the money i'd pay him to do my lights. [/b]
yeap the guy's pretty resourceful, i'm really diggin the housings he makes out of carbon fiber. Carbon fiber headlight housings, hood and trunk, boy wouldnt that be sweet.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
you can try clearcorners.com but they are really expensive but oh so sweet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.