Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wouldn't really call it modding, but instead of getting some of the options at your Scion dealer, save a buck and do it yourself. Part's are cheaper here.

PartzNet

Toyota Parts 4 U

The TRD shift knob, TRD Air Filter, TRD Lowering Springs, TRD Shocks and the TRD Rear Sway Bar are cheaper at Toyota Parts 4 U.

*Update*
Toyota Parts 4 U now have more parts. I think they have everything Partznet has. Partznet may have certain items cheaper, and vice versa. If your trying to save money by purchasing from both websites, make sure you tally up the shipping cost to see if its worth purchasing from both vendors.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^
those arent bad prices at all. if you can do the installs yourself, or know someone who can hook you up on the install, always look beyond the dealership for retail prices. keep in mind, some of the accessories listed on the website (and on maitascion.com) may have install price included. investigate, always.

still, i am glad i dont pay retail.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well i posted abou th Toyota parts 4 u site over at the classified thread. Didnt see that SilverX had started this. I just ordered the carbon fiber B piller applique from them and it was $48 + 5 shipping. Thats a $75 option. they are actually right down the road for me so i am going to be supporting them for the local economy. So far great people.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
First post at this (and any scion) forum! My first question - how much is the 18" wheel package if I wanted to get it installed when I bought my tC (in a few weeks, hopefully)?

Inevitablegod - Is Maita Scion part of Maita Toyota in Sacramento? I was just there on saturday.... I'm on a waiting list for the tC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts