Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some parts and came across this site. I am not sure of there reputation so i take no responsability if you have a bumb experience. However if i deside to oreder from them I will post my experience.

Toyotaparts4u.com

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well it would seem aafter reading there web site that the company is a dealership near my house. They are claiming up to 25% off msrp on parts. I am going to have to contact them and maybe we could et some dealer representation.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i just ordered my first part from them. Got the cf b-pillar applique. its a $75 optoin from scion. Got it for $48 + 5 shipping. I had to pay tax for instate but thas alright. Supporting the local economy.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 8 2004, 10:59 AM
Well it would seem aafter reading there web site that the company is a dealership near my house. They are claiming up to 25% off msrp on parts. I am going to have to contact them and maybe we could et some dealer representation.
i smell a sponsor coming our way.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe, if i knew how to go about it. But i have nevr done anything like that so i wouldnt know where to begin.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 8 2004, 03:16 PM
Maybe, if i knew how to go about it. But i have nevr done anything like that so i wouldnt know where to begin.
i think you just email them and tell them about the site... check out the sponsors at newcelica.org and matrixowners.com... those guys (some of them are toyota dealerships) dish out about $40+ per month to advertise on those sites... im sure if we get enough members/traffic here they will do the same.
Helps to pay for the site when we get so large that we require more bandwidth.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
131 Posts
I might I have to order my tc through them just so I might get my supercharged tc a little bit faster.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jul 8 2004, 09:44 PM
I might I have to order my tc through them just so I might get my supercharged tc a little bit faster.
Really? Where do you live? Sorry but a little

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r+Jul 8 2004, 07:19 PM-->QUOTE (C!ph3r @ Jul 8 2004, 07:19 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-SWFLATC
@Jul 8 2004, 09:44 PM
Really? Where do you live? Sorry but a little
[/b]

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got my CF pillars today. I ordered my springs from them on Friday and they will be here tomorrow. Excellent service.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201+Jul 8 2004, 06:26 PM-->QUOTE (ycart1201 @ Jul 8 2004, 06:26 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-C!ph3r
@Jul 8 2004, 03:16 PM
i think you just email them and tell them about the site... check out the sponsors at newcelica.org and matrixowners.com... those guys (some of them are toyota dealerships) dish out about $40+ per month to advertise on those sites... im sure if we get enough members/traffic here they will do the same.
Helps to pay for the site when we get so large that we require more bandwidth.

Nathan
ycart1201 [/b]
yup, we gotta increase our traffic. id love to see a forum with a lot of traffic dedicated to the tC so everyone can get hooked up with some good deals..it sucks going on scionlife where all i see is xB stuff

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
This site is great, though...it's the first discussion group I've found that isn't either entirely about the xA and zB or full of people saying "MY R!MS 0WN j00!"

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Jul 26 2004, 09:45 AM
This site is great, though...it's the first discussion group I've found that isn't either entirely about the xA and zB or full of people saying "MY R!MS 0WN j00!"
ROFL...just give it a month or two and you'll start seeing those....

Hehe..just teasing. Nah, I agree. This site is awesome...and it'll get busy soon enough, just keep spreading the word.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i hope the fact that up to this point this has been a very mature forum that those types will not like. i mean the exposer would be great but i can just do with out that.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
FYI, placed an order with these guys a couple days ago -- TRD Air Filter, Carbon Fiber B-Pillar Applique, and two sets of wheel locks...Supposed to arrive today, and I'll keep everyone posted.

Hmm, I should change my signature to show my new tC..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts