Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone keyed my tC either last night or today. I would love to stick their keying hand into a blender. People like that are scumbags, just sucks even more since i've only had the car for about a month and a half

·
Registered
138 Posts
I know how you feel; a few weeks ago, someone opened a door into my rear driver's side, leaving a couple of small dents. One of the dents is on a natural crease in the body, so I don't know how hard that'll be to get out...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know how you feel. I got my TC in November and about a week later I had it park outside my girlfriend's house and someone egged it. Then while at school, I parked away from EVERYONE and yet it still managed to get keyed. It really sucks that people could care so little about others people's property.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I feel you on dat one UpInSmoke23...well i don't have my tC yet but my wen my cousin got his celica GT da next day it already got a big friggin keyed loine on da passenger side...people these dayz need to get shot for keying peoplz cars..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah im sure it was just some jelouse ###### but it still sucks for me. It's about two feet across and almost 1 foot high. I wonder how much something like this is going to cost to fix. I probably wont be able to buy my new head unit for a while longer now :/

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I feel you. Had my tC for only THREE days and it got keyed. Then later that week it got its first ding, then dent...-sighs- If its not too deep you can probably just a touch up pen and buff the heck out of the sore area. Mine was only 6-7 inches though but 2 feet? Ouch.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I had one of the very first Matrix cars ever sold and within a month had $20k in mods I did myself, really. It and my 92 absolutely perfect Miata I had just bought were both keyed the same time. I put out a reward and tracked down the tweaker that did it. Some 19 year old drug addict that had millionair parents up on the hill behind me, he lived alone, basically kicked out of the family. I so wanted to kick his ass half to death but my better side realized he was not worth it.

Rick

·
Registered
100 Posts
I hear all the pain. I've had my car for a year now and it has chips in a lot of places, but yesterday, someone scraped up against the corner of my rear bumper. I was so pissed. How could anyone be so careless and at least leave a note to say sorry. I know sh** happens, but.....ahhhhhhh....

See, I don't mind the chips and dings, but it's a freaking 4 inch scrap, it's very visible. Oh well!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.