Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
It's not a proper HID setup though. It will glare into peoples eyes, as explained in the HIDForum C!ph3r went to.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Id sport it, looks tiiite. HID is great. Prepare to be blinded by the light. LOL

·
Registered
619 Posts
i've given up on my setup, although free was a pretty good price to pay
but i cant drive around blinding people like that. it just sux.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I switched my bulbs out to Silvania Silverstars.......LOVIN them! Not the "rice" blue like other bulbs, light up the road verrrry well and are cheap!:)

·
Registered
414 Posts
I switched my bulbs out to Silvania Silverstars.......LOVIN them! Not the "rice" blue like other bulbs, light up the road verrrry well and are cheap!:)

- Are those like the 25 dollar Xenon bulbs you can buy at an auto store??????

·
Registered
999 Posts
About $35.

Have you seen the Sylvania Silver Star TV commercials? THESE ARE THE BRIGHTEST & WHITEST BULBS YOU CAN BUY, GUARANTEED! Sylvania Silver Stars are the closest you can get to the look of HID, High Intensity Discharge headlights, without the cost of HID. We sell them less than anybody does, period! Made Proudly In America! Drive The Brightest Light! Upgrade to the look of HID. SYLVANIA Silver Star High Performance Halogen Bulb Capsules. The Whitest. Brightest. Sharpest. Now there's a new star on the road, burning brighter and whiter than halogen ever has. Silver Star illuminates with a searing intensity, exceeded only by far more expensive High Intensity Discharge lighting. You will never again see darkness in the same light. The result is an entirely new night driving experience, one that results in safer travel, a high-end appearance, and clearer visibility for all drivers. Silver Star, the highest performing halogen! 100% Street Legal. See link to Sylvania on homepage for the "Replacement Guide" for your application for your particular vehicle. All orders include 2 bulbs. CLICK "NEXT" TO SEE MORE.[/b]
Sylvania

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hmmm....is it easy to find the right bulb and switch them out? Also, do you have a pic of the Sylvania lights?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts