Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know guys after i bought my first tC (got total after a week i got it) i started seeing so many tC on the roads. I don't like it, but it's not so bad the things is that i see so many girls driving them its like 85% of them are girls and the tC are auto's Im like come on dont buy them dont make teh car just like teh celica. Cuz the celica was just a girls car 95% of the people that drove them were girls, also my friend had one.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I don't think that the tC is anymore a girl's car than the RSX. Sure, there are some girls driving them, but there are a lot of males driving them as well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I don't really see a real high number of women driving the tC. I see no more than most any other car out there...Mustangs, RSXs, Subaru WRXs, etc. In many ways...women are smarter than guys anyway....don't want a car that is going to be a pain to own. They get what they want in a tC..just like us guys who own them. Hey..the ladies like to have fun too!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im sure they do but nooooo dman it dont touch them i want to see only males in those tCs and i want the tCs to have subs,body kits,Tvs and all the crap lol and trust where i live there are more females driving them. well before i got mine i couldnt even see one i was lloking for them and i dunno wat happened after new years but so many were one the streets its not even funny i see more tCs then xBs but again i love mine no matter if there are so many females riving them.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i am all for girls driving the tC. and not every tC needs "tv's and all that crap." if they all were like that, youd have a car like everyone else. and if someone wants a car like everyone else... i have said it before... there is always the civic.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
The more tC girls - the better. We need them in our Atlanta tC Club

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i should join your atlanta club. cant say i would make all the meets, but hey, i belong to the puget sound toyota owners club as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Originally posted by ScionGTR@Feb 18 2005, 06:22 AM
im sure they do but nooooo dman it dont touch them i want to see only males in those tCs and i want the tCs to have subs,body kits,Tvs and all the crap lol and trust where i live there are more females driving them. well before i got mine i couldnt even see one i was lloking for them and i dunno wat happened after new years but so many were one the streets its not even funny i see more tCs then xBs but again i love mine no matter if there are so many females riving them.
are you gay are what?
get over it, i'm a chick and i drive a tC 5spd. maybe you should have gotten a hummer h2, oh wait chicks drive those too. point is: there's never going to be a car that ONLY males drive.
i know you're jealous huh, some chick's tC you saw was better than yours.

nothing against the homosexual community, i love you guys.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Then we're out of luck since Toyo marketed this for the 18-24 segment primarily and hopes to pick up some fringe people that like a good buy and to customize their cars.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by ScionGTR@Feb 18 2005, 06:22 AM
About halfway through reading the above I decided I should stop before I go blind.

·
Registered
86 Posts
So, right when I was all pissed and ready to defend my vagina'd tC drivers and rant about the ignorance in thinking that, with GW Boosh breakin down all these walls of intolerence...NOT, someone could even hint at the idea that cars are gender-specific......I realized.....that **** just called someone a **** but they both have really cool cars.

fun fact for lil lex: my mother STILL holds the q-mile record in Macon Co IL and a tC couldn't come close. Her clutch went out at 150 (Super Bee if you must know).

Todays red-state lesson: I'll continue my efforts to stop young men from using the term GIRL in place of dumb-ass if you stop using the equally ignorant and insulting term GAY....THAT'S MY OFFER - GIRLFRIEND!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.