1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
posting police he is

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Seems like his panties are all bunched up today. Must be his time of the month or something.

·
Registered
999 Posts
What exactly does the concept "steal" from the tC?

Rear lights different, wing is obviously different, headlights are different, front bumper is found on Toyota's Celica; Hyundai Tiburon and another one that slips my mind, Rear bumper is different.

Oh, are you refering to the all-glass roof? You think Scion pioneered the all glass roof? Jeesh

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
We all know the tC is nothing special. We have a thread on it!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but I agree with SilverX. I don't see any similarities to the tC at all.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ what!??!?? it's got two doors, how can you not see that?

·
Registered
59 Posts
i see some similarities, and i hate it. I hate civics and i dont even know why... they just bother me because people make them look so freakin ricey all the time. every time i see a civic im just like: "CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS DONT MAKE YOUR CAR FASTER stop trying to race me with it... havent you heard? my car is a 'civic killer' aka: better than yours" ugh

one other thing that i see WAY too often... a civic with rims, exhaust, etc.... and ridiculously peeling paint! why didnt you take the money you spent and get a new paint job?

ok... *end rant*

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.