Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I'm a newb to these forums. My girl just bought an 06 scion TC and i want to get some feedback about the exhaust systems.

#1 Can someone tell me wich exhuast's the foctory offers for aftermarket. One she can buy and have them install under warranty.

#2 Wich after market exhuasts have a nice deap sound? Even ones the factory dont offer?

Bottom line she wants it to sounds good, with or without warranty.

I've done a little searching but i wanna get yalls personal opinions on this. I know very little about the TC as of right now. Thanks in advance peoples!

· Registered
4,894 Posts
There's a thread about aftermarket exhausts and voiding warrantys. Essentially, adding an aftermarket exhaust won't void it. The sound is up to you. I prefer the TRD. There's threads on the different exhaust sounds too.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the Other Performance Mods section. Wich includes exhuast/ Wich would mean there is gonna be alot of exhuast threads. For a quick answer asking is the only way. Searches bring up a million things that take hours to storm through.

Thanks for the help fellaz. Thanks for the feedback on it.

· Registered
39 Posts
Gotta tell you man, there's no defense for not searching first.

I'm a total newb on this forum as well, but there is a TON of excellent information available here. And the guys that are freely giving that info up aren't taking the easy way out, even though a lot of the time they got that information after a great deal of their time was spent learning the way to do it.

So spending some time sorting through search results is a pretty fair trade instead of annoying the people that are helping folks out, doncha think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.