Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Had a question for everyone, wanted to see if anyone has the same issues.

My Tc all of a sudden is having crazy electrical problems where I'll get no power at all when I go to turn the key.

When I mean no power I mean, it looks like the ground cable is disconnected from the battery... which I checked, I also have an after market ground cabling system installed so I have more than enough grounding points.

The weird thing is that all it takes to regain power is to open and close my driver side door, or pop the hood and all of a sudden I have full power again.

Sounds like a loose cable somewhere, but I'm not even sure where to start looking.

Anyone else heared of anything like this?

I appreciate any comments or suggestions at all, cus I'm not even sure where to start.

Thanks!

· Registered
4,643 Posts
I'd start with removing the "aftermarket grounding system" and go from there.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to pull the grounding kit off before I bring it to the dealership, because I don't want them pointing fingers, its obviously not the grounding kit, beause I left the stock wires in place and simply added a few new points, but I don't want them to say anything.

Its going in tonight, so I'll let everyone know what the outcome is, thanks for the input so far!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.