Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure most of you have seen the wicked TC commercials!!! Just wondering if anyone knows where to find copies of them on the web? Haven't been searching and no luck.

·
Registered
793 Posts
You can find some clips on them on www.scion.com. Go to the "Live" section...then I think it's something like contests, and then something about a video. Then there are some downloads you can use, as if you were going to make a video for the contest and wanted to see them for inspiration, or something like that.

Anyways, I know some bits of the "Transporter" commercial are there, as well as some others I haven't seen on TV yet.

Happy hunting!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by Missibaby@Jul 22 2004, 06:18 PM
wanttc.com has them
thanks for the link..

i luv that 'teleporter' commercial.. even have the best color scion in it.. hehe

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm having trouble accessing wanttc.com. It just opens up to a red webpage with wanttc? in the middle and it doesn't lead me anyway. Help...

·
Registered
27 Posts
i think in the right hand corner theres a link that says "skip intro" i think if u click on that then u should find your way

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I don't see the Skip Intro link anywhere on the page. I don't understand cause I know that's ususally the case. It is www.wanttc.com right? Man, something is screwy and I love those commercials. I guess I'll just have to watch TV. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
You're quite welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts