There are still lots to be listed I'm sure, but I wanted to get this started in a single post since I see people asking fairly often. So below is a list of changes by year, if you see a mistake or want to point out a change post it and I'll get it in the list.
- Added steering wheel audio controls
- Added optional iPod connector (radio w/ two knobs)
- Added optional 8" sub-woofer
- Changed standard radio w/ aux input (single knob)
- Added SPEC package
- Added 1-2HP (increased compression)
- Added oil squirters to engine
- Added passenger Airbag On/Off to the indicator on the HVAC
- Added extensions to the visors.
- Changed intake and MAF design
- Changed exhaust header design
- Changed TPMS system (in tire sensor)
- Changed the circuit board layout for the HVAC
- Side curtain airbags became standard
- 8" Sub-woofer became standard
- iPod/aux connectivity became standard
- Added silver interior door piece
- Changed Headlights (projection style)
- Changed front grill style
- Changed Taillights (Altezza style)
- Changed dash light color from amber to orange
- SPEC package discontinued
- Added the "Max AC" function to the HVAC (indicated on the LCD screen and automatically turns on recirculate when on full cold and full fan).
- Changed seat fabric
- Changed gauge faces slightly. Mainly the red-line areas.